INFORMATION FOR STREAMING ARTISTS
SynthOn connects all streamers by utilizing Twitch’ Raiding feature, where one streamer can take all their viewers to a next channel.
HOW TO RAID?
await confirmation from gsg admins or the following artist in your chat that next artist is live and streaming and type this command in chat window:
where it says ‘channelname’ you copy/paste the exact technical name of the next streamer in the lineup. you can find it in the channel’s url after twitch.tv/
channel url twitch.tv/goldenshrimpguild
command: /raid goldenshrimpguild
press enter and wait till you are on the other side. it shows a pop-up box in the top of your chat window, you can click here to raid more quickly.
- tip: You can also use the Twitch Creator Dashboard for raiding, in that case, make sure you follow your raid target, and just use the ‘Raid Channel’ button and select the streamer to raid.
SYNTHON! uses a minimalistic overlay to communicate animated announcements, logo’s and some more fun. When playing at SynthOn, placing the overlay in your main OBS Scenes is a requirement.
ADDING THE GSG OVERLAY TO OBS:
1. Press the + in the bottom left of your OBS scene box.
2. Choose ‘Browser’ to add a new browser source, and call it ‘GSG Overlay’ or something.
3. Paste https://streamelements.com/overlay/5f64d458e3961b163c5c21a6/jdYsKiA9ubRooWVmNu-1CwQzeUEJlM4PFAwOVdKyaRK4wHCo where it says URL.
4. Set 1920 x 1080 as Width and Height, and click ‘OK’.
5. If necessary scale to fit the bounding box full screen (transform > fit to screen). Make sure it is on top. It might take a minute to load and show initially.
- In StreamLabs OBS it is a little different than you might be used to, bottom line is to use ‘add a Browser Source’ to the layers in your Scenes.